Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday- September 10, 2008

Well since I'm on the road for business its not business as usual for working out. Unfortunately my alarm didn't go off yesterday morning so I didn't get in the gym to do weights and didn't have time when I got to Cleveland after travelling...plus they didn't even have any weights.

So today I got into the Hampton Inn's (Middleburg Heights, OH)indoor pool. The problem....its only about 10 yards long, if that. I could push off, take 2-3 strokes until I reach the other side. So I improvised.

Swam about 40 laps
10 x 1:00 holding onto the stair's pole (stationary) :45 moderate/:15 Hard/:15 rest
Swam about 20 more laps doing steamline, sculling, goofing off

Then jumped into their hot tub for about 15 minutes. Not much of a workout, but I feel better and I'm now relaxed!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff,

    If you like you can keep track of your workouts with us at Dynoswim and save them in the workout log.

    Hope it helps.

    www.dynoswim.com

    ~Dean O.

    ReplyDelete